These steps will guide you through the process of connecting a Google Sheet to an Excel spreadsheet, allowing you to interact with data from your No Code Workbook in Excel.
Here are the steps to connect your No Code Workbook to an Excel spreadsheet:
- Open your No Code Workbook Google sheet.
- Click on 'File' in the top left corner, then select 'Share' and 'Publish to the web'.
- In the pop-up window, choose 'Link' and 'Entire document' and select 'Excel' as the file type. Click 'Publish' and then copy the link that is provided.
- Open your Excel spreadsheet and click on 'Data' in the top toolbar, then select 'Get Data' and 'From Web'.
- In the 'From Web' pop-up window, paste the link you copied from your No Code Workbook and click 'OK'. This may take a few minutes to load depending on the amount of data in your No Code Workbook.
- Select the 'Flattened JSON' tab from the list and click 'Load'. This will create a new tab with the data.
- Set the refresh interval by going to 'Data' > 'Properties' > 'Query properties', and select the refresh interval and frequency. Choose 'Refresh every 10 minutes". This will ensure any updates to your No Code Workbook will be consistently pulled into the Excel spreadsheet.
- Now you can use Excel formulas, such as VLOOKUP, to reference data from your No Code Workbook in your Excel spreadsheet.